Fetal Doppler portable sound Baby heart pregnancy
1. The ultrasound is lower than the national ultrasonic power standard by over 50% above,0 radiation.
2. Compact and portable design provides a convenient use and carrying.
3. OLED display:Large backlight OLED displays the fetal heart rate.
4. Loudspeaker:Built-in speaker gives clear and loud voice.
5. Interchangeable waterproof probe.
6. Automatic shutdown function in case of no work for one minute.
7. High sensibility can detect the pulse of 12 week fetus.
8. Three calculation modes to calculate fetal heart rate: instant,10 second average and manual.
9. Can work continuously, no signal for 1 minute automatic shutdown.
High sensitivity probe
Display: OLED Screen
Performance: FHR Value, FHR Mode, Battery Status
Range&Accuracy: FHR Measurement Range: 50~210
Measuring Modes: Real-time, Average and Manual
Ultrasound Frequency: 2.0MHz±5%
Net Weight : 200g
Backlight and Speaker: Backlight, Adjustable Volume
Battery Type: AA×2
1 x Pelvifine KM601 Fetal Doppler
1 x High sensitivity ultrasonic probe
1 x User's Manual
1. Before 16 weeks of pregnancy, the fetal heart sound is weak. It is recommended that the pregnant mother be measured in the morning with an empty stomach.
2. After 32 weeks, the fetus is likely to enter an unexpected period, when it is likely to suffer from hypoxic umbilical cord around the neck, etc., which needs to be tested every day.
1. What is fetal heart sound ?
The fetal heart is sound like small train “Hong,hong,hong”with rhythm.
2 .Does the coupling agent has any effect on the baby, what effect and how to use it?
a. The coupling agent is composed of water-soluble polymer material, pure water and viscosifier. It is non-toxic and non-corrosive, and will not harm the fetus. However, it should be kept away from children to avoid accidental ingestion.
b. The coupling agent eliminates the air between the belly and the probe, making the sound of the fetal heart sound clearer, and can be replaced by water and olive oil if there is no coupling agent in late pregnancy.
c. Apply the coupling agent evenly on the probe and gently press the belly.
3.How often to detect, and whether it will affect children if use more often?”
According to the recommendations in the manual, all indicators such as ultrasonic output strength of the equipment conform to the industry standards, and it is safe to carry out daily fetal heart monitoring.
4.Why is there noise when measuring?
During the measurement process, the movement of the fetus and probe will generate noise. At the same time, if the user does not find the position of the placenta, the umbilical cord blood flow and other factors will also lead to noise.The patient needs to find the placental position before monitoring the fetal heart sound.
5.How to clean and disinfect instruments?
a. Turn off the device and remove the battery before cleaning and disinfecting。
b. Each time after listening to the fetal heart, the probe can be cleaned with dry cloth or tissue or a small amount of medical alcohol can be used for cleaning disinfection。
c. The surface of the instrument can be cleaned with a non-corrosive cleaner. Do not disinfect at high temperature or use a corrosive cleaner for cleaning.